Monday, April 28, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer: Head To The Bahamas

Good morning, all!  I have a brand new indie brand (to me) to show you guys, today!  I've recently been lusting after a few Liquid Sky Lacquers and since she offers minis, I bit the bullet and purchased a bunch.



This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Head To The Bahamas, a nude holographic polish.  I have quite a few holos in my vast collection, but no nudes!  I was glad to get my hands on one, as I need a full rainbow of holographic polishes.  The formula for this was amazing!  Extremely smooth and self leveling.  The holo in this is pretty strong, not the strongest but definitely a medium strength one.  This also wore very well, I wore it for about four days and zero chips.






You can find Liquid Sky Lacquer here.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. sparkly vanilla-banana ice cream on the nails! i'm so sad it's hard for me to get indies.. :( boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a great shade for a holo!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)