Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: It's Shocking

Good morning, all!  I have a new brand to show off today.  Llarowe, the famous polish site from which all our addictions are provided to us, released their own brand of polish.  Colors By Llarowe has really taken off and I keep seeing it more and more.  I am currently on the hunt  for the perfect hot pink holographic polish.  I asked one of my Facebook nail groups to give me suggestions, and this polish was one of them!




This is Colors By Llarowe I'ts Shocking.  A bright magenta pink polish with a linear holographic.  My first impression of this line is great!  The formula was amazing!  No dragging or balding as so many holos have.  I used two coats and my Glisten & Glow topcoat.  There was no apparent holo dulling, either.  While I really do love this polish and am happy to have it in my collection, I will say it wasn't the hot pink I was looking for.  My search continues!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.







I purchased this shade from Harlow & Co.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. so bubbly and girly and young and fresh...this puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this polish! such a nice bright pink and of course it's even better with the holo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)