Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Tip Nail Art

Good morning, all.  I hope everyone is recovering from yesterday's festivities!  The week goes on, and that
means Twinsie Tuesday.  I apologize for my missing post last week, the weekend and school got the best of me!



This weeks prompt is "Tip Nail Art".  I have been slightly obsessive with getting winged eyeliner just right, lately.  I've just gotten into doing my makeup on a regular basis, after only really doing it when I had an event or somewhere nice to go.  I even obsess over actresses who do their winged eyeliner.  My boyfriend is even pointing out good ones now, haha!  So, in honor of that obsession, I give you "The Winged Tip".  I used Picture Polish Beige for the base and China Glaze Liquid Leather for the tips.  I finished it off with OPI's Matte Topcoat.  I actually really loved these.  Though, you all know how I love my subtle nail art lately!!







As usual, don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra






15 comments:

  1. This is so super edgy! I love the flair on the side - reminds me of cat eye eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this is very different! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun twist on the funky french! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and sophisticated! As a makeup junkie, I can definitely appreciate the inspiration for this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exceptional in its simplicity. The matte just takes it to another level. I'm in love with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this! How it represents the winger eyeliner! I can totally see that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this simple look. Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting and different tip mani, i'm intrigued by the dark tip on the bright base

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also obsessed with winged liner! I wear a cat eye 6 out of 7 days a week ;) This mani is such a cute take on it!! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so different and so unique!!! can't tell you how much I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha this is such an awesome idea! I love your liner tips! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how this represents winged liner. I've been trying to perfect my cat eye for months because I love how it looks on everyone. great idea doing it on your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant idea! I love a good winged liner look. It's my bf's fave too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)