Monday, March 17, 2014

Picture Polish: Tail Feather

Good morning, and Happy St.Patrick's Day!  I'll be working most of the day, so I'm not too sure if I'll be out and about tonight.  However, if you are please be safe and have fun!!  Have a green beer for me.




For today's green nails, I used Picture Polish Tail Feather.  I purchased this one a while ago, and was saving it until the weather broke a little more into spring.  The weather may not have broken yet, but it is a holiday that calls for green!  Tail Feather is a bright lime green polish that is a little subdued.  There is iridescent shimmer along with a linear holographic.  It is really a unique polish.  Since its such a light shade, those purple and blue flakes come out at just the right moments making it really spectacular. I used two coats for this and formula was great.  This is also made with Picture Polish's new 5 free formula, which is a great plus!







I purchased this shade from Harlow & Co.  What are you all wearing for the holiday?
-Kelly

5 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)