Thursday, March 27, 2014

Picture Polish: Scarlett

Hey, all!  I have another amazing new shade from Picture Polish to show off, today!  I am just blown away by the amazing polishes they have been releasing, lately.



This is Picture Polish Scarlett, a red shade that has both linear holographic and iridescent shimmers.  This is another one of their 5-free formula polishes (as they all will be from now on) and the formula is impeccable.  I could have just used one coat for this, but I ended up using two just to be safe.  I don't normally run for reds, but this just has that different-ness to it.  I ended up wearing this for days, until it chipped and I had to wear something else.  I loved the way it shimmered in the sun and it flattered my skin tone really well.






I purchased this shade from Llarowe.  What do you guys think?
-Kelly

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)