Friday, March 21, 2014

Picture Polish: Aurora

Happy Friday, everyone!  I know, I know, two Picture Polishes in one week?  You guys won't be sorry I posted this one!




This is Picture Polish Aurora, a limited edition polish so special it was limited to one per customer wherever it was sold.  Picture Polish released the ultimate multichrome of all multichromes when I came out with this one.  Aurora is a multichrome polish that shifts a rainbow of colors.  From its original teal to blue, purple, pink, green and even a little orange if you catch it in the right light.  It also contains a micro glitter that really tops the cake.  I layered one coat over China Glaze Liquid Leather, a black polish to really bring out everything in this polish.  My sister wouldn't stop singing the Aurora song from Sleeping Beauty the whole time I was applying it to my nails.  Haha!  Its a stunner for sure and it definitely made waves in the nail community.  Also, sorry not sorry for the picture heavy post!










I purchased this shade from Overall Beauty. What do you all think of this one?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. it looks totally different from the bottle and i really love it on your nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I love that you included a lot of pictures! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this polish is beautiful! amazing!
    if you want to look at me, thank you :)
    http://potyszepsegblog.cafeblog.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhh! I was able to get a bottle but haven't swatched it yet! Must do so!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)