Monday, March 31, 2014

Picture Polish: Altered State

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's the start of a new week and its time to get back to routine.  Especially for me since I had both a trip and Spring Break last week.  I have a test bright and early tomorrow to really get back into that school groove.  Ugh.


To amp up my spirits, though I picked out a trusty Picture Polish.  This is another limited edition shade from their recent release.  Picture Polish Altered State is a great shifting polish that shifts from navy to purple, to even pink in some lights.  It also includes those amazing holographic Picture Polish shards we all know and love.  Seriously, it could be the ugliest color, but if they put those shards in it, I would buy it!  Haha!  I used one coat over China Glaze Liquid Leather.  I bet it would be great over a dark navy color to really enhance that blue.








I purchased this shade from Harlow & Co.  What do you guys think of it?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Kelly! Great shift and such great sparkle too. I need about a million Picture Polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love this it looks like the universe, and just when i was about to say that i have some new polishes similar to that for me to swatch soon, i saw that touch of purple and it litterally blew me away!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)