Thursday, March 20, 2014

OPI: Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?

Hey guys! The week is almost over, and that means Spring Break for me!  I am super excited as my sister and I are going to visit my dad who we haven't seen in over a year.  Its a long overdue visit.


I am slowly getting through my OPI Brazil polishes and today is OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go?  This is one of my definite favorites of this collection!  A bright orange, mango orange if you'd like with an amazing formula.  I used two coats for this polish and really loved wearing it.  I must wear it all summer on my toes.  Its has been decided!  My camera kind of freaked out at the color of this, so I will say that in real life, this polish is more pastel looking.  These photos look overbright.






Did anyone else pick this gem up?
-Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour! I'd say it'd look great as a pedicure polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome color! Orange polish isn't my favorite but I love the shade of this one. Funny enough, I have a polish from Sally Hansen that looks almost exactly like this called Man-go Team! I'll have to pull out that one and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool polish! And yes to wearing this as a summer pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow i adore this one! it is amazing! one of my favourite oranges and i don't have anything like that! it is summery, warm and orange-fruit like

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)