Thursday, March 13, 2014

OPI: Muppets World Tour & Int'l Crime Caper

Hey guys!  So OPI has really been banging out some great collections lately.  I told myself I didn't need any from their upcoming Muppets Most Wanted collection.  However, I went to Sally Beauty the other day and walked out with four of them!  Haha!


Today I'm showing off two of these polishes.  I layered OPI Int'l Crime Caper under OPI Muppets World Tour.  Int'l Crime Caper is a opalescent sheer shade.  There is some pink and blue subtle shimmer in this.  I used two coats and it built up nicely on my short nails, people with longer nails will most likely have some visible nail line.  Muppets Wold Tour is my new favorite polish!  This is a glitter topper polish that is really amazing.  The glitters are predominately white, but with champagne, light pink, dark pink, blue and silver shimmer mixed in.  I used one coat of this.  Muppets World Tour also is a hungry glitter, so I had a little bit of a textured feel to my nails.  I'm sure with a thicker coat of top coat you can get it smooth.  The combination of these two polishes had me staring at my nails for days!  I want it back on my nails stat.






What do you guys think of these two layered?  Did anyone else pick up some from this collection?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of these two layered, gorgeous! I told myself I only needed a few from this collection....ended up with all of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muppets World Tour is so pretty! I just picked up a bottle of it the other day and now I can't wait to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these look beautiful together! I saw these in stores yesterday, but stopped myself from getting them lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is unexpected, fun, unique, precious, crazy..thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)