Friday, March 28, 2014

OPI: Miss Piggy's Big Number

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope this weekend is great for all of you.  I'll be wrapping up my mini trip here, soon, so its a bit bittersweet for me.



I have a new OPI from the Muppets Most Wanted Collection for you all today.  This is OPI Miss Piggy's Big Number.  This one is pretty interesting, a shimmer indigo blue.  Actually, this has the slightest hint of purple to it.  I used two coats and if you use quick brush strokes, you can eliminate the brush lines.  I loved this so much on my nails, I promptly did a pedicure with it.  There's something about this blue shade that really draws me in.  Plus that added shimmer is really something!





Did anyone else grab this shade? I love it!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. i agree, it looks fab on your nails, and i am not a blue fan as long as polishes, but i really love this one, i truely think it is beautiful and i love how bright it looks and the shimmery touch to it, a very blue-ish blue, pigmented and sort of metallic. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one from the collection! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)