Wednesday, March 26, 2014

OPI: I Just Can't Cope-acabana

Hey guys!  Happy middle of the week!  I have a quickie post for you all today, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good one!



This is OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana, a yellow cream polish.  I was dying for this one to come out.  A yellow OPI was just what my OPI collection needed.  There have been past yellows for OPI but nothing this great!  I used two coats and formula was flawless.  I was a bit nervous about how this would look on me, yet I ended up loving it!  I also got a ton of compliments on it.  I Just Can't Cope-acabana is bright yet doesn't cross that bridge to neon, so give it a try for the upcoming summer season!  P.s. bonus that it doesn't stain your nails at all!






Did anyone else pick up this yellow?  How do you like it?
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. I just got it and it's super streaky on me :( Didn't cover my nails well at all and I needed 4 coats. Majorly gutted :( It looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love it! and i never love yellows..it really fits its name and it is as vibrant as the sun, i was blown away when opened the pics! i don't think i own any opi's but the do seem to be well known, and for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous yellow on you! I love that it's so bright and cheerful. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This yellow is beautiful! I need something like this :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's official. I must have it! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This yellow is just perfection on you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)