Monday, March 10, 2014

OPI: I Don't Give A Rotterdam!

Hey, all!  I have a bit of a throwback polish for today.  This is back from OPI Holland Collection in 2012.  I had picked up just a few when it initially released.  However, my Ulta still has a few mulling around that they haven't sold up yet.



This is OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam! It seems to be a trend with this collection that they all have long names.  Haha!  I Don't Give A Rotterdam! is a dusty blue color with gold and silver shimmer.  I don't know what it was that drew my eyes to this polish so long after its initial release, but I saw it one day and needed it.  However, I didn't even buy it that day.  It took me about eight trips to Ulta to finally purchase it?  I don't know why maybe I was just feeling polish needy that day.  Plus, with these collections, you need to buy up the ones you love before they are gone forever and become hard to find/ridiculously expensive. (Ah hem, Absolutely Alice, Mad as A Hatter) I used two coats for this and application and formula were great.  No complaints here!






What do you guys think of this subtle shade?  Did you pick it up?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! haha OPI and their long names :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoring the name and the color looks pretty, unique and strong

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)