Thursday, March 6, 2014

A England: Dancing With Nureyev

Good morning!  I have the swatch of the A England Ballerina collection, today.  This collection has definitely been one of my favorites from A England.  The softer hues and the holographic formulas were just impeccable and not to be outdone.



This is A England Dancing With Nureyev, a cornflower blue holographic polishes.  This shade is really interesting as it has almost a lavender hue to it.  Not quite a true blue shade.  The formula on this is perfect, a one coater if your careful, though I used two.  I used this as my New Year's Mani with some nail art.  I loved wearing it on its own, as I got to see its true beauty.  I might even go as far as to say its one of my top 5 favorite A England polishes!







I received this polish as a gift but you can find it at Llarowe or Overall Beauty.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. i love the name of this one, and the fact that they have tried to express with a nail polish color, such a different thing such as the feelings caused by a ballet dancer, and I think they did a great job. I can defenetly see the inspiration here, I can feel the athmosphere of ballet training and of stage lights, of the grace of a classical dance, the drama..everything. I love when a theme is pictured not by a nail art but, in a more mataphoric subtle way, just by colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute looks this nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beauty!! I can see why this would be in your top 5 A England polishes! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)