Thursday, February 27, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixie Dust: Lux

Good morning, ladies!  Zoya has released a fresh new batch of Pixie Dusts and they are a doozie!  They are dubbed Magical Pixie Dusts for the holographic glitters rather than just micro silver glitters. Lets take a look!



This is Zoya Magical Pixie Dust Lux.  Lux is the pink shade of the trio.  These Pixie Dusts are slightly more chunkier than the previous formulas of their Pixie Dusts.  I would say that they are for the textured faint at heart.  I used two coats for this and formula, like I said, was a bit chunky.  It can provide some issues with application, but nothing too horrible.  Let's talk about these holographic glitters.  I am including a slightly blurry photo in the post today so you can see more.  This is a new concept to Zoya, the addition of actual hex glitters in their polishes.  At least to my knowledge.  They are really gorgeous in these polishes!  With the accompanying micro holographic glitters, this polish gives the look of crushed diamonds on your nails.  Yes, please!  I really love the look of the Magical Pixie Dusts and I hope we get to see more.







You can find these polishes on Zoya's Website.  What do you guys think of this new type of textured?!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to adjust to the extra texture, but I'm loving the look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time i see one of these from that line I die for having one! they look luxurious! I know I have some Models Own polishes that look and feel like precious stones and I feel like I'm wearing jewlery when I have them on. The second thing that comes into my mind when I see those pics is: omg how hard it would be to take that off!!! Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you! I kind of like the extra chunkiness these have, but I've been seeing a lot of mixed reviews on them :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)