Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails with Picture Polish Pirouette

Good morning, loves!  Happy Valentine's Day to you all.  Since this day is for appreciating your loved ones and what not, I want you all to know that I love and appreciate every single one of you!  I am so lucky that you all follow me and check back daily to see what I have in store for you guys.



I wasn't feeling the crazy heart nails for my Valentine's mani, so since my recent order of the new collaboration shades by Picture Polish came from Harlow & Co, I went with that!  This is Picture Polish Pirouette, a rosy shade of pink with iridescent flakes and linear holographic shimmer.  This recent batch of Picture Polish is made with their new 5 Free formula.  Less chemicals, in my opinion, is always great.  So, I commend them for doing us all a service in making their polishes better.  The formula on this is great!  Another one coater polish, though I did use two.  And lets talk about the new linear holographic, amazing!  This polish just blew me away.  Me and my boyfriend exchanged early gifts since we both work late today, and he got me the new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.  We later went to dinner and my makeup and nails matched so nicely, I just loved it!








I purchased this shade from Harlow & Co.  What is everyone's plans for today?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. this is so whimsical and lovely, romantic indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet! Yay Naked 3! This polish is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)