Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Valentine's Day Inspired Mani

Good morning, and Happy Tuesday!  Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and that means some cute nail art!  This weeks prompt allowed me to do just that, too.



I started out with a base of Picture Polish Douceur.  I loved this polish when I first got it, and I still love it.  Douceur provided me with a nice dainty base to add some two toned hearts!  I wanted the color of my hearts to match the color of the glitters in Douceur, so I went with Essie Watermelon and Essie Bermuda Shorts.  They went very well with the glitters.  It was easy to add these simple heart accents.  I just did each half of the hearts at a time with my nail art brushes.  Simple and cute, just the way I like it!



This won't be the only Valentine's themed nail art I'll be doing, so check back later in the week for more!  Also, don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies and their Valentine's manis!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra











16 comments:

  1. I love everything about this mani, especially the base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I need to whip out my Douceur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Douceur is so pretty! I have been wanting to get it ever since you first posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. lovely bubbly easy and great lacquer swatch. <3 but i'd like to see the thumb too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the two-tone heart, this is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the accent nail! It works so perfectly with the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the two colors in the heart, makes it stand out against the base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't seen this particular Picture Polish before but it's beautiful! And I love that two-toned heart, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Kelly! They're adorable. I've GOT to get my hands on some PP.... (how many times am I going to have to say this before I actually do it....)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)