Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Red Nails for American Heart Month

Good morning, all!  Its that time of the week, Twinsie Tuesday.  This week's prompt is for another good cause.  February is American Heart Month.  Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.  It's becoming a real problem, which is sad since its preventable and easily controlled.



For my red nails I went with one of my untried polishes.  This is Picture Polish Vegas, a really nice saturated red with golden sparkle.  This is one of the best formulas a red polish has ever had.  I could have gotten away with one coat, but I did two to be safe.  It glides on so effortlessly and has a nice self leveling formula.  I wanted some extra sparkle, so I dug out my Zoya Gilty.  Gilty really went well with Vegas' sparkle, I just loved it.  It was eye catching.






What do you all think of this mani?  Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies this week!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra






15 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I think the red base makes gilty stand out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just deeply gorgeous together--I love that shimmery red, and the flake top suits it perfectly. These are so perfect for Chinese New Year too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's goargeous! and for a very good cause too. I LOVE it! can we see the bottle too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killing me with all these fab PP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the combo!! I have Vegas but think I need a topcoat like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with red and gold! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Tiffany. no one could go wrong with red and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love red and gold together. Really gorgeous mani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not a fan of red and gold on their own, but together, i'm really liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful polishes for this mani! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)