Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: My Collection

Good morning, all.  This is another special edition of Twinsie Tuesday where we share our nail polish collection.  To be honest, I wasn't even sure how to go about this.  My collection has really grown and there was no way I was going to list all of my polishes.  Or count them, for that matter, Id really rather not know how many there are.  Haha!  Lets get started as I take you drawer, by drawer of my two Helmers!



First off, I keep some new polishes and polishes to swatch at the top.  I also have extra stuff up here, like remover, top coat, base coat.  Things like that.


My first drawer is filled with Zoya brand.  I color code all of my polish once I have them sorted out by brand.  I like to keep my Naturel collection separate for some reason?  It just appeals to my OCD in a weird way.  The second drawer is Essie.  I love all of the white capped bottles all lined up like this!



The third and fourth drawers are all OPI.  My OPI collection is possibly the biggest collection I have in polish terms.  The third one is colors while the fourth one just has neutrals.




The next few drawers get a little messy.  These are brands I don't have that many of, so I lump them together.  The fifth drawer is China Glaze, Illamasqua and Orly.  The sixth drawer is Butter London, Picture Polish and Deborah Lippmann.  My Picture Polish just continues to grow, though.  Soon, it'll need its own drawer!




Thus begins the next helmer.  This helmer fits more of my Indie brand nail polish and some drug store brands. Rainbow Honey, Lime Crime, Lynnderella, KB Shimmer, Lac Attack, Revlon, Floss Gloss, Julep...just to name a few! I also want to apologize for the bad lighting.  The afternoon sun was coming through, making it a bit awkward to photograph.


Well there you have it!  My whole collection!  Its vast and definitely full of some pretties!  Check out the rest of the Twinsies' collections!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


























10 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmm! Love how neat and tidy they all are. I FINALLY did a rough count of my collection for the first time last night! I didn't really want to know either! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how pretty your stash is!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for dual white Helmers! :) (Must be a 'crab' thing) I love your collection Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stash!! I love that you organize the colors so well. I try, but I'm lazy. I remember the days of not knowing how many I had. Wish I could go back, so I could innocently answer that I don't know how many polishes I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have your drawers organized and everything looks so clean and organized! Nice Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly this is gorgeous!!! I really do want some Helmers. Darn you Ikea and your lack of stores in the midwest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love how organized your collection is! I've been debating about getting a helmer for my polishes for so long...maybe when I have a place of my own and more space :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your collection is SO organized! I am so impressed, I would love to get a helmer!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)