Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Polish Brand

Good morning, everyone.  This weeks prompt is our favorite polish brand.  I don't think its any secret that Picture Polish has been my go to polish, lately.  I don't know what it is; the impeccable formula, the amazing colors or how each shade is its own different type of beauty in a bottle.  I'm in serious love.  In fact, my fellow Twinsies asked me to count the number of them I had and the count is already up to 49.  Insane!  I can't be stopped.



This is Picture Polish Ultra Violence.  I was actually on the fence about picking up this collaboration shade when it first release.  Did I need another purple in my collection?  The answer ended up being a firm yes, and I promptly snagged it up.  Ultra Violence is a royal purple shade with a shimmer hint to it.  There's also some coral colored hexes in it, some of which have a holographic shine to it.  Application was perfect, glitters were easy to apply. I used two coats for this.







Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies to see their favorite polish brands!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra





14 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from this brand but you make me want all of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ou this polish is super cute! I still need to buy my first picture polish! I always see great reviews on them.

    I'm a new follower, I found you through the Twinsie Tuesday links :) Hope to see you around my blog!

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this polish, adorable and i'm a purple fan! i don't own any bottle from this brand but they always look great when you swatch them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly I've never tried this brand, but this polish is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No surprise with your pick! Love Picture Polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool choice! I just got my first two Picture Polishes and I can't wait to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is really pretty! I totally had a feeling you would pick Picture Polish; they all look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love their polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew this would be your pick!! As much as I love PP and purple, I passed on this one when it was released. Now I see that was a mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't even pretend to be surprised, and I don't think I've seen a single PP that hasn't looked AMAZING on you, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still don't own any picture polishes =(. this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a feeling it was going to be Picture Polishes hehe. This one is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)