Friday, February 21, 2014

The Polish Well: Roses and Blood

Happy Friday, all!  I have had a bit of an over-buying problem, lately.  I really need to start getting through the polishes I have.  Today, I'll be showing off one of those!


This is The Polish Well Roses and Blood.  Roses and Blood is from her Catching Fire collection, released a little while ago.  This is a crelly white base with red micro glitters and gold shimmer.  I used two coats for this and formula was perfect.  I would recommend three coats for a longer nail length, however.  Its a little sheer.  I love that this represents two signature things from the books.  It certainly does bring a but of beauty to it!  I have really been into these subtle beauty polishes, lately.






You can see all of The Polish Well's creations here.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. I don't really get the name ( I don't think it goes with the polish) but I do love the polish itself! Very squishy and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is probably the sweetest, most fairy-like and unique white polish i've ever seen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I love the faint speckles of the glitters :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)