Friday, February 7, 2014

Picture Polish: Kryptonite

Hey all!  I am slowly making my way through all of my recent Picture Polish purchases.  I have silently vowed not to buy any more until I use the ones I already have.  All are just so pretty, I can't help myself.  Its especially hard since they just came out with a new round of collaboration polishes.  Anyway, to the polish at hand!


This is Picture Polish Kryptonite.  It is a deep shade of forest green with the signature Picture Polish holographic shards.  I am not sorry I purchased this polish.  Its truly amazing.  And it photographed so well.  You can really see the glow emitting from the holographic shards.  I used two coats and as always, formula was amazing!







I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the name and it looks so perfect with a pigmented green with very bright sparkles drowned in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Those holographic shards makes it look so mesmerizing...

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)