Thursday, February 20, 2014

Picture Picture: Bewitch

Good morning, gals!  Its almost the weekend, well kind of.  And I can't wait for it!  I need some sleep!  Haha!


Today, I have another Picture Polish collaboration shade.  This is Picture Polish Bewitch, a deep purple shade with a blackened base that contains a gold shimmer and those holographic shards we all love from Picture Polish.  This shade is definitely one of my new favorites.  I love the whole vampy-ness of it and the golden shimmer really makes this glow.  It really takes the vampy nail look to a new unique level.  I used two coats for this and formula was great.  I never seem to have formula issues from Picture Polish, though!







I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I actually thought this was a brown at first--it's so rich and vampy, but the shimmer keeps it from being "dark." Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)