Monday, February 24, 2014

OPI: Red Hot Rio

Good morning, all!  This week I have three days off in a row, and I couldn't be more excited!  I plan on doing some nail art, and much tea drinking!  Haha!


Today, I'm showing off another OPI Brazillian polish.  I know, another one?  Yes, with many more to go!  Haha!  This is OPI Red Hot Rio, a fire red jelly polish.  My boyfriend actually got me this for Valentine's day.  We were at Ulta and I had about, oh 6 polishes in hand, and he commented how there was no way I could buy all of those.  I, being the polish addict that I am, looked at him a bit puzzled. Haha, of course I could buy all of them!  He ended up taking two out of my hands and said they would be gifts.  It worked for me!  Nothing better than a gift of polish.  I used two coats for this and in certain lights I can still see nail line.  The formula was really smooth and even though.  I really enjoyed wearing this classic and bright red.  I don't usually gravitate towards reds, but this one jumped out at me.






How do you guys like Red Hot Rio?
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. You're right....there is nothing better than the gift of polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, and this is the traditional sexy red, always looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like a man who knows how to give the gift of polish! My husband usually gives the "aaugh, stop deciding and just get them both so we can get out of here already!" of polish, but that's good too. ;o)

    Really love this red on you--it's so squishable and juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful classy red!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)