Monday, February 17, 2014

OPI: Next Stop...Bikini Zone

Happy Monday, all!  Another weekend has passed and its back to routine.  For the last week, my boyfriend and I have been watching his parents dog.  While I love spending the entire week with him and love the dog, things have been a bit hectic.  I also worked extra hours, so put that on the list too!  I'm looking forward to relaxing this week as I don't have any tests in school.


This is another gem from the OPI Spring/Summer Brazil Collection.  OPI Next Stop...Bikini Zone, a duochrome polish that leans amethyst on minute and taupe the next.  There is also some great micro shimmer in this that really lets it stand apart from the rest of the collection.  This has a sheer formula, so while I used two coats for my little nails, longer nails will probably need three.  I would love to see this layered over a polish. The duochrome is a little too subtle for me.  Nonetheless, I really liked this polish and can see myself wearing it again when the weather turns ( if it ever does!).





What do you all think of this color?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. this is just my kind, i love the hint of purple that you can spy within it. also thank you for the lovely sneak in your life that makes it more personal, now i think i may have mistaken on your age in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous colour omg! it looks so pretty!
    x
    Galorious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really liking the look of this!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)