Wednesday, February 26, 2014

KB Shimmer: Pretty in Punk

Hey guys!  Its my full day off today, no school or work.  I couldn't be more excited.  I haven't had a full day off to do nothing in quite some time.


Today, I'm showing off KB Shimmer Pretty in Punk.  This is another one that has been sitting waiting to get used.  Now that I have used it, I feel a little guilty I waited so long! This is a duochrome polish that shifts from green to purple.  The best part about this polish is the linear holographic!  Its pretty stong, even in these indirect light photos.  I used two coats for this and formula was nice, but a but on the sheer side.  I would like to see this over a dark shade!






You can find KB Shimmer polishes here.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. this is a lovely chrome, so shiny and shimmery! you deserve some rest girl :) enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beauty! I hope you had a wonderful time off!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)