Friday, February 28, 2014

Ethereal Lacquer: Rosé Ravira

Good morning, all!  I have a new, to me, indie brand to show off today.  I recently put in an order to Ethereal Lacquer during her last pre-order.  Her polishes are always stunning and unique, I needed to give them a try!


One of the polishes I picked up was Ethereal Lacquer Rosé Ravira.  This is dubbed as a rose colored holographic polish.  I personally think it leans more to a copper color.  This is a metallic holo, so the texture is true to metallics.  I actually had some application issues with this.  I'm not sure if it was the base coat I used (CND Sticky) or what, but I had some dragging that then caused clumping?  It was a weird reaction.  I haven't seen a polish do that. I made sure to wait between the rest of my nails coats to diminish the issue, and it helped.  The holo in this polish is pretty strong, as you can see the linear of it just in indirect light.  It really is a beautiful polish!  I hope to be able to pick up more beauties from Ethereal Lacquer.







You can find Ethereal Lacquer here.  Has anyone else tried this indie brand before?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I defenetly can see the pink inside the gold and I love the idea and I think it makes a perfect, very elegant, chic and romantic combo. A success for Ethereal Lacquer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holo really is beautiful in this! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)