Monday, February 10, 2014

A England: St.George

Happy Monday, all!  Another week, a different polish.  Since I'm watching my spending, I decided to dip into my sister's collection.



This is A England St. George.  I have been lusting after this polish for a while, now.  I am lucky that my sister's collection is still at my house and I can steal hers for a bit!  St.George is a deep teal polish with micro holographic sparkle.  This sparkle is a bit subtle, yet still beautiful.  I used two coats, but could have gotten away with just one.  Its very saturated in color as well, but because of this my cuticles got stained just a little.  It was easily removed, though.  I am very attracted to this deep teal shade. It is really appealing to me.








What do you all think of this A England shade?  They really do produce some beauties!  A England can be purchased from Llarowe.
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. St George has been my very first A England lemming, and the second to enter my stash!
    I wished I had a sister whom I could shop her stash :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's gorgeous! I also want it! Or maybe a sister who has it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)