Monday, February 3, 2014

A England: Encore Margot

Good morning followers!  Its still super frigid in my part of Ohio and I am thoroughly sick of it.  All I want to do these days is cuddle up with my cat and a cup of tea.  Its terrible.  What about you all?  How's the weather where you are?  No need to hear from any Floridians because we get it..its still hot there!  Haha!


Today is an A England polish!  This one is A England Encore Margot.  This one was released with the Ballerina collection.  In the bottle this one looks so silver to me, but once I put it on the nail the color had a blue tint to it.  With its linear holographic it looks almost luminous.  I have been trying to find the perfect word to describe A England polishes and LUMINOUS is it!  The just glow from within.  Since this one has that blue-ish hint to it, that gives it almost a steely gray look.  I just love this shade!  I used two coats and the formula was perfect, absolutely no dragging.  How do you all like this one?






I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful polish! Love silver holos!

    About the weather, fortunately I'm past being upset. Here in my part of Germany we didn't get a single snow flake this winter. It's cold right now but that's about it. This is my first winter in 30 years without *any* snow and up until 2 weeks I was moaning and bitching about it. So I declared this a no-winter! To me it's just a colder fall/spring season. Crazy world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and cats, tea & snuggling up? Perfect combo!

      Delete
  2. i'm not sure if the name fits the color, very shiny, not my kind, but it looks great on you. here it rains like hell and we are having river overflows all over italy..eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, LOVE. I clearly need this yesterday.

    Sorry you're so sick of the cold--how I wish I could trade you for some! We probably just had Hong Kong's warmest winter since we moved here in '07, and I say "had" because it feels like it's already over. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the steel look :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)