Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Seasonal Gradient

Good morning guys!  Its that time of the week again, Twinsie Tuesday! I was a bit stumped for ideas for today's prompt.  I really haven't had happy nails lately, either.  I've had a few breaks within the last week and since these cold temperatures just keep dropping, my cuticles are angry.  It hasn't been fun.


Because it has been so cold, I decided to go with a little warm up gradient.  I used Zoya Chantal for the base and went in with Butter London Brown Sugar to do my gradient with.  Brown Sugar is a really stunning polish.  It sits in a darker plum base and has micro glitters in brown and some in pink along with bronze hexes.  Very appealing to the eye.  I have been wanting Brown Sugar for a while now, and one of my coworkers got it for my in a Christmas nail polish swap.  I loved the colors all mixed together, though I wish I had gotten a few more of the smaller hexes on the nail.  I can't wait to wear it alone now, it was so much better than I thought it was!





Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies and their seasonal gradients!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra





15 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Kelly. I love the look of Brown Sugar. I haven't heard of it before and now I want it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are great together! I actually contemplated using a wine colored polish as well. I love this and your nails are always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that glitter in there! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that I would have thought to pair these colors together but this looks awesome! Great execution and color choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brown Sugar is gorgeous! I need to see that one by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, this is just stunning! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a nice warm manicure that makes me want to curl up with a yummy warm drink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so so pretty! Love going with a warm gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty! I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks stunning! Brown Sugar is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful :) I love how you went with warm shades!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look gorgeous -- I love these three polishes together!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)