Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Color Combo

Good morning all!  This weeks Twinsie Tuesday post is extra special because we have five brand new Twinsies!  Welcome again ladies!  I am so happy that our group is expanding with such awesome and talented ladies.  I look forward to getting to know all of you.


This weeks theme is Favorite Color Combo.  Since I just purchased the entire Zoya Naturel Collection, neutrals have been my thing as of late!  I have been pairing them with my favorite glitters as well.  So for today, I mixed the best!  This is Zoya Rue, which is a pink putty color with great formula and Zoya Tomoko, a champagne textured polish.  I loved wearing these two together.  They really complimented each other in a pleasing way.  This collection is so awesome, I can't wait to pair more awesome combinations!





Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies, especially our new additions!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra








15 comments:

  1. OMG Kel! I love this! I may have to copy you at some point...this color combo is fab! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combination is stunning! I will definitely be trying gold with more neutrals now, it's fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly...this is just...WOW! Simplicity making a powerful statement! This is one of those combos that perfectly goes between elegance and fun. Thanks for welcoming me as a new Twinsie! I look forward to these posts each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wow, wow, this is soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! You need to share this with Zoya, they're going to LOVE the combo. Tomoko is one of my favorite Pixies, and paired with a nude polish like this, just gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and gorgeous! Tomoko is my favorite Pixie! So blingy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple and pretty combo. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh I love nudes and this is to die!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a classic pairing! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors are so pretty together! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, this is beautiful! The polishes look so lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, I don't know why I've never thought to mix neutrals with glitter like this. It looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh your nails look stunning in a natural look dear! and this is so neat and the accent is just percfect!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)