Friday, January 31, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Anniversary Post

Hey guys!  Its a special post, today!  I know its Friday, but its also the anniversary of the Twinsie Tuesday group!  I've only been a Twinsie for about a year now, but the group has done so many amazing things for me.  I was able to meet so many more awesome bloggers through it and I love them all.  The group also allows me to branch out with my nail skills which is always great.  Plus, I know I'll be a Twinsie for life, and I couldn't ask for more!



Since this is a special post, we divided everyone up to recreate your partners first Twinsie Tuesday manicure.  I was paired to do Amanda from Amandalandish.  I was pretty excited to get Amanda, she is practically a founder of Twinsie Tuesday and such an awesome lady.  She's a strong and beautiful girl and I'm glad to be in this group with such a classy girl.  I had to really go through her blog to find her first post and finally I got to it.  You can see Amanda's first Twinsie Tuesday post here.  She used a European brand, Catrice Dirty Berry for her first post.  Since I'm not lucky enough to own any Catrice polish (le sigh, they are so beautiful!) I went with a European brand in a similar color.  This is A England Princess Tears.  Princess Tears is a light purple color with a LUMINOUS holographic dusting.  Seriously beautiful.  I can't remember if I have showed this on the blog before, but I don't care.  Its so good lookin' it deserves two posts!







Happy Anniversary Twinsies!  Don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies as they create each other's first posts!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra








14 comments:

  1. It's a shame you haven't tried anything from Catrice yet :/ This is lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have to start hating you like I'm hating Casey for having amazing polishes. Lol jk! Seriously though, jealous I need some AEnglands in my life! Truly a gorgeous polish

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love A England polishes! They haven't failed me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I'd love to try an A England - gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks really amazing, like liquid silver, and it's nice to read your words about the group, if i'll ever be lucky enough to find a similar group with less frequent tasks i'll surely would love to have what this group did for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty polish! I don't own any A Englands; but I really want some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princess Tears is so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so, so pretty! I can totally see it on Amanda too--awesome choice! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is magnificent! And thank you for your kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I loved going back and seeing Amanda's first TT post! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)