Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Polish Well: The Wedding Dress

Hey guys.  So being a nail blogger, I follow quite a few other nail blogs.  One of them is called The Polish Well.  I have followed her for a long time.  Her swatches are perfect as well as her nails.  She recently started frankening her own nail polish line and has created many beauties!  I missed her initial release of polish, but when she debuted a Catching Fire themed collection, I jumped on it!


This is The Polish Well The Wedding Dress.  Modeled after Katniss' beautiful and intense wedding dress, this is a sheer white polish with light silver shimmers and small holographic glitters.  Its sheer, but I was able to get two coats to cover my nails nicely.  If I had longer nails, I would have needed three.  Application and formula was great!  I didn't have any issues.  I love the softness of this polish with the eye catching glitters.  Overall, I'm really impressed by the quality of this polish.  Plus its stunning!





I'm not sure about the future availability of this polish, but keep up with The Polish Well here and catch up with her Etsy shop here.
-Kelly

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)