Monday, January 27, 2014

Picture Polish Tiffany + OPI I Snow You Love Me

Good morning all!  Its a start of a new week.  I have actually worn polishes other than Picture Polishes lately, but I still squeezed this one in there.  I have this thing where I don't really want a certain polish until its past time to actually get it.  I did that with OPI I Snow You Love Me.  I told myself I didn't need it over and over again.  Last week that drastically changed.  Of course, now all of the Christmas polishes are pretty much picked over and on their way out the door.  I was able to snatch up a bottle along the line, though!



I used a base of Picture Polish Tiffany because I was dying for something light to wear.  This is your perfect mint color with amazing formula. I used two coats for this and had a flawless application.  And just because of the name, I added glitter from OPI I Snow You Love Me to my cuticle line.  Since the glitter in the OPI is circle disco ball diamonds (accurate description?) I couldn't resist pairing it with Tiffany.  Just too perfect of a combination!  I used a dotting tool to apply the glitter with and it was easy to use in that way.  What do you all think of this combination?!






I purchased this Picture Polish shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Love the combination! I convinced myself that I didn't need I Snow You Love Me and then I got it and have used it so many times since :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, the stone gave it a plus. are you in for the 28ths club today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Absolutely love the combination :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)