Thursday, January 16, 2014

Picture Polish: Monroe

Good morning!  So, I have so many Picture Polishes to go through that I'd might put together a whole weeks worth of Picture Polish.  I hate to have so much of one brand on my blog, as I like to switch it up more.  However, my obsession has gone to new heights and I want to keep wearing all of them.  So what do you guys think?  A whole week dedicated to Picture Polish posts?  Ill ask on Instagram too, but I would appreciate the feedback from you lovely readers!


This is Picture Polish Monroe.  Monroe was on my list for a little while.  Shes a true beauty!  A deeper burgundy base with the signature Picture Polish holographic sparkle.  I used two coats here and had no issues with formula.  It was perfect as always!  The red is just what I needed for the gloomy days here in Ohio. It really glows from within.







I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love Monroe. It's such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You make me want to add PP to my collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ok! I love seeing Picture Polishes on your blog! This one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)