Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Picture Polish: Imperial

Hey everyone!  I hope you guys' weeks are going great and your settling into the new year.  I'm still on break from school, so other than working, its been so nice!  Much more time for beautiful polish!


This is Picture Polish Imperial.  Imperial is a temperamental polish to photograph.  I will tell you right off that these photos, while close to color, are not 100% color accurate.  I tried for you guys, but Imperial is a neon shade of purple, and neons are difficult.  It photographs much more blue toned purple, in real life its much more red toned purple.  There are smaller gold hexes in this along with an iridescent and gold shimmer.  To top it all off, there's also the famous Picture Polish holographic shimmer in there too.  So amazing!  I used two coats for this and this really comes to life with that second coat.  If anyone was on the fence about buying this shade, get off that damn fence!  Its perfect, I got so many compliments on this one too.  Its a great color with stunning accents.




I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! There really is something imperial about the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fell in love as soon as i saw it. i adore and want and need that omg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that purple shade! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect polish -- I love the shade and the gold glitters and the shimmer and the bottle and everything! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now I'm drooling. This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)