Wednesday, January 15, 2014

OPI: Love.Angel.Music.Baby

Hey guys!  So OPI has finally released their much anticipated Gwen Stefani collection.  I picked up most of them so I'll be posting them here in the next few weeks! I am a Gwen fan, back a few years ago I went to a concert for No Doubt and it was amazing!  So much fun and so upbeat.  Oh the memories..


This one is OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby.  It is a gold satin finish polish.  Satin finish is pretty much a matte finish, though the sparkle in this one makes it just a tad different than your usual matte polish.  That sparkle is also seriously gorgeous!  I am thoroughly in love with this polish.  The gold is a flattering gold, too.  I used two coats and formula was nice.  I can definitely see myself doing nail art with this because its a nice saturated formula.  This also wears amazingly well.  I wore this polish for three full days and experienced only one minimal chip.  I usually find that my matte polishes don't wear that well at all, so that's saying something!  Because this has a certain finish to it, dry time is a little longer, but not too bad.





I purchased this shade from Ulta's website!  What do you guys think of it?
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty :) I think it definitely fits Gwen to a tee, especially the Sweet Escape era. They put on such a great show...I've seen them twice in concert.
    Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely need this in my life--such a gorgeous finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color and the finish! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)