Monday, January 6, 2014

OPI Liquid Sand: Baby Please Come Home

Well, its a new year and my love for polish is still here.  My love for textured polish, as well.  When the new OPI Liquid Sands came out for the holiday, I knew there was only a few I had to have.  Luckily for my holiday wallet.


This is OPI Liquid Sand Baby Please Come Home.  The color of this one is interesting.  Its almost a lilac gun metal color.  It has a metallic sheen to it, but it definitely has a purple shade to it.  I used two coats and formula was great.  There's smaller hexes in this one, so you get a little more extra glitter sparkle to it.  This one was my favorite of the OPI Holiday 2013.  I had such a hard time finding it, too, so I know I wasn't the only one.






Did anyone else pick up this textured polish?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. This polish is so pretty, I still can't find it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is actually really pretty! the colour is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I only got the pinkish one and the silver one. I'm nabbing this one if I see it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)