Thursday, January 23, 2014

OPI: 4 In The Morning

Good morning, all!  I hope you all enjoyed yesterdays post.  I loved reading all of your comments about it!  I was glad to have some feedback from you all, since it was such a different kind of post.  I did have a bit of a mishap with some of my nails lately, so they are nubbins at the moments.  What to do with nubbins?  You put a great dark or vampy shade on!


This is OPI 4 In The Morning from the most recent Gwen Stefani collaboration collection.  This is another color that dries to a satin finish.  I know I said before that satin is basically the same as matte, but now that I've worn two of them, I think they vary slightly in finish.  The satin wears better than the matte polishes too.  If you remember how well I said Love.Angel.Music.Baby wore, this wore just as well.  I had little time to do my nails over the weekend, so I was lucky this held out so well!  Definitely a 4 day plus more, with maybe just slight tip wear.  So great.  I used two coats here and formula was great.  Smooth application with a little longer of dry time if you skip the topcoat for that special satin finish.  This dark shade has almost a charcoal look to it since it has just small flecks of silver mixed it.  Perfect for my winter blues nail nubbins!






I purchased this shade from Ulta!  How do you all like this one?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. That's it. I'm buying this one and Love Angel Music Baby this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that's kind of silly but..i don't know what nubbins are..I even googled it on translator but can't get to give it a sense in this context.. :D this color looks good on you and you have such an accurate manicure btw. Xoxo
    p.s. enjoyed the different kind of post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love that satin finish it has!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)