Friday, January 24, 2014

Loréal Paris Gold Dust: Hidden Gems

Hey guys! Today I have a more main stream drug store brand.  I will admit that I am a bit of a brand snob when it comes to polish.  I like my OPI's and Essies and Zoyas.  But when Loréal Paris came out with their own line of textured polishes, I jumped on them!



There was just a few that really caught me eye.  This one is Loréal Paris Gold Dust in Hidden Gems.  This one in the bottle looks very pretty. A dark base with a teal sparkle that has a duochrome hint to it that shines purple.  This doesn't translate to the nail, though.  While its still that pretty dark base with teal sparkle and silver glitters, that purple sheen just doesn't pop up. If at all, maybe just in certain lighting. Its slightly disappointing, but I still really enjoyed the look of this polish.  Its unique base mixed with the teal sparkle really gives it something unique and sets it apart from other textured polishes out there.  The formula on this was really nice, too.  I haven't ever tried a Loréal polish, so I didn't know what to expect.  The brush has a nice flatness to it, allowing for easy coverage on the nail.  Overall, I really liked this one especially since I didn't break the bank ( $4.99! ) for something so stunning! 







You can find these polishes at your local drugstores.  What do you all think of this one? 
-Kelly 

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I am totally a brand snob too but this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this must be a hell to take off!! it looks even brighter in the bottle and So inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your nails are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really like the way this looks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous, I love the "hidden" little silver glitters! So sparkly too :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)