Monday, January 13, 2014

Lac Attack: Magical Mischief Pt. 2

Hey guys!  I have the rest of the Lac Attack Magical Mischief collection for you all today.  There were three that I was missing, so I was pumped to finally get my hands on them.  Lets take a look..



First up for today is Lac Attack Mad-Eye, based off of the character Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody.  He was coined "Mad-Eye" for his strange magical eyeball that replaced his original eye which had been lost on the job.  His job was as an Auror, which is a dark wizard hunter of sorts.  He made his first debut in the books in Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.  He had taken the job of Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts, and well I don't want to give away too much of his story line!  The polish is a glitter topper that consists of blue and black hexes and fiber glitters in a clear base.  I layered this over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I loved this combo!  Formula was great, I had no issues getting the glitter out or on the nail.



Next up is Lac Attack The Chosen One.  The Chosen One is a nick name for Harry Potter.  He was nick named this in book six, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.  I don't want to go too far into why he was called this.  The Chosen One is another glitter topper with red circle and hex glitters along with a red and golden shimmer.  I layered this over Picture Polish Citrus, which was another gift from Lakeisha at Refined and Polished.  The shimmer in this sparkles so nicely under direct light.  Formula was perfect for this one, too.


Lastly is, Lac Attack Weasly is Our King.  Weasly is Our King is yet another nick name but this time for Ronald Weasly.  He was nick named this in Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix.  It started out as a song made up by the Slytherins to mock Ron while he played Quidditch.  It ended up turning around and being a song of praise for him as he got better.  The polish is really unique.  Its a muted orange color with a silver shimmer throughout.  I used two coats for this and formula was perfect.  No issues.  I have nothing like this in my collection, so I'm glad to have something like this now.  It would be the perfect color for fall.




So, that concludes the Magical Mischief collection!  I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.  You can find these polishes and more Lac Attack here!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. i love the second and the third. first one is cute but still looks too serious to me, maybe because it's a black on white bold base..the orange base and sparkles are both amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are awesome! haha I love all the names :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail polish + Harry Potter = perfection. <3 these!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)