Thursday, January 2, 2014

Holographic V-Tips with A England

Hey guys!  Happy official New Year!  It's my first post of 2014, crazy!  I am so happy to have such wonderful followers.  I love writing this blog and I feel so honored to have you all read my blog.  Thank you again, and here's to another great year of polish!


This is my New Year's eve mani.  I had other ideas in mind when I started to do my New Years nails, but alas, they didn't work out as expected.  I went at it again the next day which was New Years Eve.  My sister gave me A England Dancing With Nureyev for Christmas, so I decided to go with that.  Its a stunning holographic polish with a nice shade of medium blue.  The shade leans a little to the purple side, so it really is unique.  I wanted to do nail art, but I had limited time.  I ended up going with a simple, but chic, V-Tip design.  I just used a plain naked nail base, as not to deter from the beauty of the tip color.  Its just that stunning! I was also able to use one coat to cover my tips.  I don't know what it is with me lately, but I have been craving and loving subtle nail art.  Am I maturing in my nail art ways?  It is a new year so maybe I am! Haha!




How was everyone's new year?  Whats a good resolution you set for yourself?  I have an 'eat better, work out better' mentality set in for this year.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love how subtle yet stunning this mani is! I have the same resolution of eat better, work out better too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Kelly! Your tips look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how this looks on you, you have great hands and nails and natural looks are so pretty on you and this v tips sprkly idea with a natural base is prettier then i could think

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)