Friday, January 17, 2014

Dollish Polish: Totes Magotes

Happy Friday!  It was my first week back to school, so I'm a bit relieved its over.  Not that my course load is heavy this year, I'm just being a lazy bum!



Dollish Polish just released another Limited Edition shade, and this was one I had to scoop up!  This is Dollish Polish Totes Magotes.  If you like Paul Rudd, you'll know this was inspired by him and his famous phrase from the movie "I Love You, Man".  Also, if you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it.  Its a good laugh!  This polish is a mint shade with a subtle linear holographic to it.  I really needed a mint holographic polish in my collection, so this is perfect!  Plus its a Dollish Polish.  Can't get any better than that!  Formula was good on this one, maybe a little more on the think side, though.  I used two coats here.  I loved this shade though at times it seemed to give me lobster hands.  Ah the cruel genetics I have!  Haha!






You can purchase Dollish Polish here!
-Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is absolutely luminous! Need it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this one is gorgeous to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this color is gorgeous! right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Even if it makes you a teeny bit lobstery it's still gorgeous. Your swatches always are!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)