Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Something Old

Hey guys! Merry Christmas Eve!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday.  I'm sorry I haven't been showing off too many holiday polishes or nail art. I honestly haven't had a whole lot of time to dedicate to nail art, lately.  I do have a few things to show off once Christmas is over and I can compile them into one post for you all.


For today's Twinsie Tuesday, we were supposed to do 'Something Old'.  For my something old, I chose OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow.  This is an older polish, but I think it's part of their permanent line and you can still purchase it.  This is one of the first OPIs that I bought that really sparked my nail polish love.  Its a beautiful inky green polish with the subtle-est of shimmers.  I used two coats and formula was perfect, even after all of this time in my drawer.  I really should pull this one out more often, as its such a lovely alternative to a dark nail.



What do you guys think of my 'Something Old'?  Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies.  Also, don't forget to be safe over the holidays and have a good Christmas to those who celebrate!  I hope everyone's wishes come to them!
-Kelly
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra






3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)