Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Something New

Good morning all, and HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!  This is the final Twinsie Tuesday post of the year.  I have to say that I am so happy to be a part of such a great group of ladies.  They are all so nice and just overall great women.  I have never really been a girls girl as I really hate drama, but these ladies are such a refreshing bunch!  I feel so grateful to be a part of this group. OK!  Enough sappy, I am just ecstatic to start a whole new year with them and do some more awesome posts!


This week's theme is Something New.  With the recent holiday, I have a ton of new polishes!  Some I got as gifts, and some I got for myself! Hah!  I can't be the only one that does Christmas gifts to themselves.  This is A England Fonteyn, from the recently released Ballerina collection.  Has anyone else picked up some of this collection?  My sister ended up getting me half of the collection for Christmas and I couldn't have been more excited since all of them are stunning! This is a silver/lilac holographic polish with a strong holo to it.  I found this formula to be slightly thick, which means you can get away with one coat.  That also means watch for streak marks and too much polish on the brush.  I used two coats.  This wore so lovely, which isn't a surprise since its an A England.  I was happy to see that the new collection was lighter shades since the last collection was more darker shades.





Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra




Also, everyone be safe in their holiday celebrations but also enjoy the start of another new year!
-Kelly

9 comments:

  1. I have been lusting after A-Englands for so long! This is gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous on you Kelly!! I'm so excited you're a part of Twinsie Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Want, want, want!! This is fabulous on you! I'm so glad to be part of TT with you as well! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Kelly! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and very festive, half shimmery sparkled half mirror, wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad to have met you through TT! this is a pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)