Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Gift Mani

Hey guys!  This week's Twisnie Tuesday is another fun one.  Actually, every week is a fun one, I just particularly like the ones where we each are assigned a manicure by some one else.  This week is a 'gift mani'.  Each Twisnie was assigned another girl to 'gift' a mani to really stretch their talents.  Elizabeth from Did My Nails gave me my gift, so lets see what I was assigned!


Elizabeth told me to do an animal print mani based on a holiday season!  I decided to go with a Chrismas Zebra print.  I celebrate Christmas, so that's why I picked it.  I used Illamasqua Scorch as a base and alternated fingers with OPI Skip The Gift Wrap and OPI Die Another Day.  Both are shimmery colors, so I thought that made them more 'holiday'.  Its been a while since I've done a free hand zebra print, so this actually did stretch my talents!  It was good to practice it.  I liked the end result, but the animal print does look a bit odd in the red and green.  Haha!  What do you guys think?




As always, check out the rest of the ladies and their 'gift' post!
-Kelly
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra





13 comments:

  1. I think this came out really cool, I love the alternating colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It's a good way of wearing a chrismtas manicure without going to obvious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this is so cute! I really love zebra print, and anything red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just knew this was a stamp! Awesome job doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freehand?! No freaking way. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really nice!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still don't feel skilled enough for zebra print.. :( great job on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw a Christmas animal print! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, these are amazing!! You absolutely rock zebra print, and I love the rich, shimmery colours you picked. So, so awesome!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)