Monday, December 9, 2013

Picture Polish: Shocked

Good morning everyone.  I am in the middle of finals week so my 'life updates' will be a little short!  Sorry gals.  But enjoy the beautiful polish!


In other news, I have a lot more Picture Polish to show off for you guys!  I have to warn you again this blog will be full of them in the upcoming weeks!  Haha, but at least they are all stunning!  This is Picture Polish Shocked.  This is a raspberry pink color with amazing holographic shards scattered throughout.  I honestly picked this one up on a whim and I am so happy I did!  Its shade is stunning and really compliments my skin tone.  Plus those holographic shards really make this one glow.  I used two coats and application was perfect.  Its now one of my new favorites!


 
 


I purchased this shade from Harlow & Co.
-Kelly



3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)