Thursday, December 5, 2013

Picture Polish: Attitude

Hey everyone!  Its almost time for my finals, so I'm getting a little anxious.  It shouldn't be too bad, the only one I'm worried about is a math class.  I have never been good at math.  But just another week, and then Christmas!  But, I have another shade by Picture Polish for you guys today.


This is Picture Polish Attitude.  When I was approached to do some reviews, the creator of Picture Polish let me include one that I had specifically wanted, and Attitude was that polish.  For some reason, every time I go to buy Attitude it was always sold out.  It just never worked out for me.  Attitude is a collaboration polish with Overall Beauty.  Its a gorgeous deep plum shade with the signature Picture Polish holographic shards.  I used two coats and formula was perfect!  I never have issues with Picture Polish's formula, though.






How do you guys like this shade?  I am so happy to finally have it!  Picture Polish also just came out with a new batch of collaboration shades, so be sure to check those out here.  Attitude can be purchased from Overall Beauty.
-Kelly


Product was sent to me for review. 

3 comments:

  1. I love all Picture Polish shades, I wish I could get some! This is so beautiful, and I love it on your shorties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I haven't seen a Picture Polish lacquer that I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a deep, lush shade--it looks like you could just dive into it and swim around in all the gorgeous. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)