Wednesday, December 11, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Silent Stars Go By

Hey guys!  So, I still have a lot of Christmas polishes to make my way through.  Some are indie and some are mainstream.  I picked up just a few of the OPI Mariah Carey Holiday Collection, most being the Liquid Sand shades.



Today, I'm showing off OPI Liquid Sand Silent Stars Go By.  This is a textured polish that has silver glitters and a strong silver shimmer.  The color on this is debatable.  I've seen some bloggers call it a rose gold, some mauve and some taupe.  On me, it pulls almost bronze,taupe.  I was afraid the color would wash out my skin tone, but I surprisingly love it!  Its almost a nude take on the textured polish, so with the silver shimmer it stands out.  I used two coats, but I think if your careful, you could get away with one.  Dry time is a little longer with this one, since its a textured.  You will have some residual shimmer upon removal, as well.  Overall, I loved this color and I'm glad I didn't regret buying it!





What do you guys think?  Mauve, taupe or rose gold!? Haha!
-Kelly


4 comments:

  1. I love this texture! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it - great color for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful take on a neutral glitter! This is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)