Friday, December 27, 2013

My Only Christmas Nails

Hey guys.  So I had some issues with Christmas nails this year, sadly.  I was able to get some cute ones in here and there, but something always went wrong with them before I was able to get pictures.  I was really short for time this year as well.  We had a few people at work quit a week before our holiday orders started coming out, so I had to pick up extra hours.  I had no problem doing so, but it didn't leave me with a whole lot of extra time to myself to do nail art. Then, when I was able to do them, they would chip or (in the case of Christmas Eve where I volunteered to be the dish washer) they peeled right off!  It was a bummer.


I was able to get photos of this design before its untimely demise though!  This is just a subtle design, which was my theme with all of my Christmas nails.  I started with a base of OPI I Theodora You then I used Crows Toes Making Christmas and did a cuticle glitter gradient.  I loved the light design of this.  It was Christmas without being in your face.  Plus Making Christmas is the best Christmas glitter of all time. I purchased it last year and it was still kicking perfectly fine this year! Which is not always the case with indie glitter polishes, so I was a happy girl!



What designs did you guys do for your holiday mani?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got pictures of this mani! I love your glitter placement and how it's subtle, but still Christmas-y :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea, very festive and christmasy but still wearable and simple

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)