Monday, December 2, 2013

Lac Attack: Carol Of The Nails Trio

Good morning, guys!  Now that Thanksgiving is over, its time to dive into those winter polishes! I recently got a package of awesome polishes to swatch from the creator of Lac Attack.  Now, there was some really great stuff in that package, including her new winter trio of polishes called "Carol of The Nails".  All three are stunning glitter toppers perfect to amp up your regular mani to a fun winter look.

First up from this trio is Lac Attack Silver Bells.  Silver Bells is made up of silver hexes, white circle glitters and holographic bell glitter.  Yes, there is such a thing as bell glitters, and I love them!  I layered this over OPI Vant to Bite My Neck and I loved how it looked together.  It applied nicely, with just a little effort to get the bells out.




Next up is Lac Attack Winter Wonderland. This was layered over OPI I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw.  Its white shards with snowflake glitters mixed it.  The name of this one is just perfect.  It's literally a snow storm in a bottle.  Application was nice and easy with this.




Lastly we have Lac Attack Holly Jolly Christmas.  Your perfect Christmas polish with edge!  Its red, green and silver shards all mixed together.  I layered this over OPI Skyfall and can't wait to wear it again during Christmas.  Application was great, but you might need a little extra top coat to smooth over the shards.




This collection is available now from Lac Attack's Website.  I loved all of these and each were unique for the winter season! What do you guys think?
-Kelly

Products were provided to me for review. 

5 comments:

  1. very funny and alternative christmas top coats. I adore how your second look is a dark version of a christmas mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Holly Jolly Christmas. It's so unique and different, and those shreds are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three! They're so perfect for this time of year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful, and I love the way you paired them!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)